Buying a Home with Rafael
Buying a home is a big undertaking, involving many financial, emotional and other personal considerations. Finding the home that is right for you will be easier if you enlist the help of a real estate professional. Call Rafael and he will give you information and professional advice and help you find your next home.
Negotiating with sellers can be stressful and frustrating. Not everyone feels comfortable negotiating the offer directly with the sellers. When parties negotiate directly, they may become tense and emotional. This is one reason why it is helpful to have a realtor act as your agent. Your realtor will present your position to the sellers and their agent and will act as a buffer between you and the sellers.
With Rafael as your agent, you will get the information and support that you need in order to make sound decisions. You will receive timely updates by phone or e-mail, and will be able to see new properties shortly after they have been put on the market. You will get the results you want, without the stress and hassle that accompany doing it all on your own.
Here is how I can help you buy your new home:
I will -
- Make sure you receive notice of all new listings every morning, through my automated "New Listings Notification" system.
- Take the time to understand what is important to you when choosing the location of your new home . We will discuss your requirements with respect to schools, transportation, community centres, places of worship and other amenities. I will help you find houses in neighbourhoods that meet your needs and desires.
- Discuss the stages of the purchase process.
- Inform you of the sale prices of other properties in the area and suggest how much to offer for a house you are considering buying. When needed, I will also prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to compare prices of other area properties.
- Make sure you are protected, by suggesting appropriate clauses to be included in your offer.
- Provide a list of professionals, who may support you in the process of buying a house, such as mortgage brokers, home inspectors and real estate lawyers.
- Present your offer to the sellers and negotiate the deal.
- Keep you informed of the progress of the transaction.
- Provide follow-up services during the closing process, such as help with removal of conditions and communication with the lawyer.