Selling Your Home with Rafael
When you sell your home, I will help you get the best price, as quickly as possible. I have a system that will introduce your home to all the qualified buyers in the market. Call me and I will give you the information and professional advice you need to make the sale of your home a smooth process. With Rafael, you have a broker who is reliable and helpful on your side, and you also get the 24/7 support offered by Century 21 Heritage Group Ltd. Brokerage.
Negotiating with buyers can be stressful and frustrating. Not everyone feels comfortable negotiating the offer directly with the buyers. When parties negotiate directly, they may become tense and emotional. This is one reason why it is helpful to have a broker act as your agent. Your broker will present your position to the buyers and their agent and will act as a buffer between you and the buyers.
With me as your agent, you will get the information and support that you need in order to make sound decisions regarding the sale of your home. You will receive timely updates by phone or e-mail, and will be informed of similar properties available for sale in your area. You will get the results you want, without the stress and hassle that accompany doing it all on your own.
Here is how I can help you sell your home:
I will -
- Guide you through the entire sale process, from listing to closing and beyond.
- Take the time to understand what is important to you when you are selling your home. We will discuss your financing needs, whether there are any time constraints or urgency with respect to the sale, and all other considerations affecting the sale.
- Work with you to develop a Comprehensive Marketing Plan (CMP) for the sale of the house.
- Inform you of the sale prices of other area properties and help you make a decision on a listing price which will reflect your needs as well as current market conditions. When needed, I will prepare a Comprehensive Market Analysis (CMA) to compare prices of other area properties.
- Provide advice on how to prepare your house for the sale and how to improve its marketability through organizing, decorating and staging.
- Promote your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Kijiji, and other on-line sites.
- With the help of our marketing team, create a professional ‘"feature sheet", displaying pictures of your home and listing all its features.
- Prepare a virtual tour presentation of your home and link the virtual tour to multiple web sites.
- Hold public open houses.
- Provide information and support around the clock. With Rafael’s direct phone number, and the 24/7 phone service offered by Century 21 Heritage Group, you can be confident that you will always have the support you require.
- Make sure you are protected, by suggesting appropriate clauses to be included in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
- Negotiate the terms of the deal and the best price possible.
- Do my best to have your house sell for the best price, quickly and with the least amount of stress.